Sunday, July 25, 2010

futile attempts

what makes me so special? is it the fact that i consider most people around me as idiots, or is it that i despite hating them to the core i cant live without them and i spend most of my conscious time battling it out in my head, lashing away at them even though they havent done anything appalling.
Words are your weapons mohnish he says, can i make them bleed through their stomachs, can i cut them open with my words so that their insides spill out, staining my thoughts red? were my thoughts this perverted from the beginning or did writing it out make it gory.
world bloody hell! damn you! fuck you! i dont give a damn about you or what you say, especially what you say! then why is it that iam so frustrated with you. You have done nothing but shape me into what i am right now, i love what iam, i love who i am, i love the things i think about, i love to think that you could never even dream to think about the thoughts that i think of but yet i waste my time conforming my thoughts, trying to prove to you and the whole world.
You represent everything thats wrong with the world, at the same time you are also the embodiment of everything thats right with it, if you have shaped me into what iam and who iam and despite loving myself so much why do i hate you?
is it that i hate you for everything thats wrong with you or do i hate you because iam all alone and the very reason for this solitude being you. why isnt there a single person unable to understand me, who cant conform my thoughts, who cant think of the things that i think of?
Do i believe that cos it makes me feel special, but it makes me lonely too and i hate the solitude.....

No comments:

Post a Comment