Sunday, October 17, 2010

R.I.P.

rest in peace my friend, you were always by my side - through thick and thin and i'll be there for you when your last comrade abandons you, even when your confidant betrays you and you breathe your last, i'll be there to wipe your tears and the blood off your lips
love is a dangerous thing.....the word itself holds such immense power
you should have paid heed to me whilst i warned you not to use the word so liberally,
look what you have brought upon yourself....you deserved better and my heart bleeds for you

the gunshot hole illuminates the empty room,
you can bend to the best of your abilities and yet escape is impossible,
that scrawny little body of yours will implode under the immense pressure,
the ashes lost in the endless labyrinth,
all you can do is watch as the last evidence of your existence fades away into the darkness

this worthless body is the only thing that tethers my mind to reality,
how i wish my mind was simply drifting in a matrix of information,
the matrix held together by interconnected thoughts,
every laudable idea and thought that has ever occurred to anyone within the mind's reach,
other worthy minds partaking in discussions far beyond the grasp of common minds,
not a banal conversation to be heard,
that's bliss

1 comment: