Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Machines

I wonder what it is about super cool machines that make me go WWOOOOWWWW!!!
I knew i was in love the first time i laid my eyes on a lamborghini(i think it was a gallardo). Man, what a car that was!! i was absolutely besotted...
Usually orange isnt a colour one uses to paint a million dollar production car, or any other car for that matter(unless one has the intention of blinding every person laying his eyes on it) and when you hear of a orange lambo you'd expect it to be ugly and flamboyant but on the contrary orange is the best colour to canvass this awe-inspiring car.
Then came the Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670 SV......i think just the sight of it benumbed my brain and my body went torpid and i'm quite certain i was drooling. It looked diabolical to say the least! It projected the feeling-"I'll rip your head off and eat you alive!". I watched with my mouth half open when it was reviewed on top gear. If someone told me it could fly i'd probably believe that, it looked more like a fighter plane than a sports car. I'd say i was head over heels in love with it....and that was before i knew what it was capable of! Rumours has it that it can shred tarmac and slice through mountains and once i saw it perform i was convinced!
It's the love of my life! Given a choice between remaining single for the rest of my life and owning one of these babies, i'd choose this without so much as a second thought!




No comments:

Post a Comment